Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crystal Ball...What Lies Ahead in my Future?

What do I want my life to be like after college? I mean everyone probably wishes they could have all the money in the world so they can do whatever they want, but that is not realistic. My best friend Marisa and I, have lately been talking about how we want to move to California after college. I know this really isn't the most realistic dream ever because we need to get a lot of money first, but this is what we would really like to do. Marisa and I have been best friends since we were five. We have done gymnastics together, gone to school together, and pretty much everything else. She is really like my sister and I know we will be best friends forever. Although she goes to school in Illinois and I now go to school in Connecticut, we still talk everyday. When we get to see each other, it is like we were never apart. Our original dream was to live all over the place for a couple years, then decide where we want to live. We wanted to live in NYC, Italy, and California. We soon realized this was never going to happen so we decided we really want to live in California. Marisa wants to be a teacher, and I want to work with animals, so we could easily find these things in California. However, the money is the issue. Also, I would miss my family a lot. I am very close with my family and to move that far away from them would be extremely hard. This would be my ideal life after college, but I am sure it is going to take me a while to get there.

1 comment: