Saturday, December 11, 2010

Second Semester Already?!

I can’t believe our first semester of college is over. It went by so fast! I have a lot of personal, social, and academic goals for next semester. One goal is going to be able to manage my time with new classes, new teachers, and my first collegiate gymnastics competitions. My goal is to be a contributor to the team by doing whatever I have to do. Whether that is just being there to support them or competing. A big goal, which I hope my team accomplishes, is making it to nationals as a team. That would be amazing and very exciting! Honestly, I am happy with my social life. I have made a lot of great friends who I know have my back. Next semester it is going to be hard to have a lot of free time. We have a competition almost every weekend, and on top of that I have my classes and schoolwork.  An academic goal I have for next semester is to get all A’s and B’s. I really would like to get straight A’s, but I will be happy if I get A’s and B’s. This semester, I really wanted to get a 3.5 or higher GPA, which I don’t know if I got that yet, but I don’t think it is that high. I am almost positive that I got all A’s and B’s this semester, which I am very happy with for my first semester at college. I am happy with everything, my personal, social, and academic life. I hope next semester I am just as motivated to do well, and I will take everything that I learned this semester and use it next semester.

1 comment: