Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where to Study at SCSU?

 The place where I study is study hall. For gymnastics I have to go to study hall for five hours per week. The days you can go is Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 7:30-10:30. You have to stay for at least one hour and thirty minutes. I usually go Monday for three hours and Tuesday for two hours so I get it done right away. However I know some people can't handle being there for so long, so they go for an hour and a half for two days and two hours the other day. I personally like getting it done in two days and it doesn't bother me that it is long. All freshman athletes have to go to study hall, and any athlete with a gpa lower than a 2.8 have to go. I love study hall because I can concentrate and I have to do work. I get all of my work done. Next semester however, I will not have to go to study hall, so I have to find a different place to study. I can't study that well in my room because I get distracted and will never get anything done. When I was doing my campus safari I went to the multicultural center. One of the woman told me all about it and showed me this room where they have exhibits. She told me that people go there to study sometimes. She said we were welcome anytime we wanted. I thought maybe this will be a great place to get work done next semester. Also, there is another room to study in on the second floor in the student center. Not a lot of people were in there so that would be good. Although I will no longer have study hall, I'm sure there are many other places I can study and get my work done, like the places in the student center.

1 comment: