Saturday, September 4, 2010

5 Words that Describe Me

There are many words that can describe me as a person. The 5 words that come to my mind are ambitious, caring, stubborn, honest, and fun. I am very ambitious with my gymnastics and school work. I try very hard to win and do well when I compete in gymnastics. I also try to work very hard to get good grades.

Another word that describes me is caring. I’m a very compassionate person and care about other people’s feelings. I love and care for my friends and family a lot, along with my pets. I have always cared about animals and wanted to take care of them.

 I am sometimes very stubborn. If I have my mindset on something it’s very difficult to change my opinion. When I think I’m right, it’s almost impossible to convince me otherwise.

I am a very honest person. Before I came to school I went shopping to return a bathing suit I bought. I bought it online for buy one get one free, and I spent $40 on it. When I went to the store to return it, it rang up that I was getting $80 back. I could have kept my mouth shut and taken the money, but because I am an honest person I told them that it was buy one get one free and that I should only get $40 back. The people were grateful that I told the truth and it made me feel good to do the right thing.

The last word that describes me is fun. I am a very outgoing person and fun to be around. I love playing games and just having fun. I have the best times when I’m with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment